This year’s banquet will be held Saturday, November 22, 2014 and is returning to Pepper Hall Plantation, generously hosted by the Graves Family.
The 36th Annual event is going to be even bigger and better. For the first time ever, we have live music, performed by Muddy Creek.
Open Bar all evening, plus a fabulous catered dinner.
Here’s the menu from Palm Key Catering:
- Traditional Caesar Salad with croutons
- Chicken grilled with a dry rub seasoning served with sauces
- Louisiana rich gumbo
- Bakery Buns and Corn Muffins
- Buttery Red Skin
- Corn Off The Cob with butter and peppers
- Bread Pudding – served hot with bourbon sauce on the side
Thanks to the Graves Family for Hosting this event once again at Pepper Hall Plantation. We are grateful for their continued support!